The goal of Women’s Ministry is to unify women. We have a commonality-our love for Christ Jesus. Our needs are different, but we can fellowship in the Lord. Join the women of First Presbyterian Church in our search for wisdom through the Word of God. You and your friends are invited to join us at any one or more of our ministries tailored to meet your spiritual and fellowship needs.
Some of our available groups:
- Faith & Fellowship - Meets Mondays from 9:30-11am at First Pres. Contact Fran for more info.
- Bible Study- meets Wednesdasy from 6:30pm-8pm at Elliott's Bakery. Contact Kerry Wood for more info.
- Bible Study - meets Fridays (once a month) from 7-9pm at Vonna's home, contact Vonna for more info,
- Bible Study - meets Saturdays at 10am in room 305. Contact Ellen Robinette for more info.
- Womanhood Revisited - meets Wednesdays from 7-8:30 in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Marie for more info.
Circles are groups that meet monthly or bi-monthly for Bible study and fellowship. We currently have three available. Please contact the front office for contact information and meeting locations (some groups rotate locations).
- Deborah Circle (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Lydia Circle (2nd Thursday of each month)
- Rahab Circle (every other week)